We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
"I like big guts and I cannot lie..."
I couldn't get these pictures upright... This is at about 18 weeks:
This picture was taken a few days ago... at 22 weeks:
YAY!! Thanks for the updated post!! I happily stood on my head to see them!! ;) (You might try rotating, then saving over your original file or saving as a different name before uploading.)
3 comments:
Wow! Can't hide it any longer, Mandy :)
YAY!! Thanks for the updated post!! I happily stood on my head to see them!! ;) (You might try rotating, then saving over your original file or saving as a different name before uploading.)
No more hiding for sure!
Yeah, I tried rotating and saving under a different name... it's frustrating, but no luck.
Post a Comment