Paul and I are trying to sell the Mustang because there is no way a car seat can be crammed in the back seat... safely. I am sad to sell it because it is such a fun car to drive. We've had it for about 3 years now so at least I got the "sports car fever" out of the way before we had to move into another family vehicle.
If you know anyone who is interested in a very well maintained 2006 Mustang GT with about 35,000 miles on it, please let us know! We have had it listed (and re-listed) on www.craigslist.com for about three weeks and I just put it on www.autotrader.com today, but no luck yet. We are thinking about getting a SUV next, but have not settled on what we want. Thanks for passing the word around to anyone you know who may want it.




3 comments:
So did you end up trying to cheat the test (cut out carbs), or have you been eating normally? Your little gal is just fine on your current diet and is doing great.
I didn't eat breakfast that morning, but didn't change how I ate the day/night before the test.
:)
That's good - you'd want it to be an accurate representation of your diet
Post a Comment