Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Shower

Paul and I are so thankful for all our family and friends, and we feel so loved! Cyndi and Kelly put together a wonderful baby shower for Paul and me this weekend. We had a great time, and I was blown away by all the thought and time put into the shower. I think Addison may be completely spoiled by her Aunts and grandparents!

Here are some pictures.

Cyndi helping to decorate before the shower.

Phil helps to decorate before the shower... he had some great backspin on the streamer paper!

Kelly and Tracy pose for a picture:


Cyndi and Kelly had everyone decorate bibs, onesies and burp rags for little Addison. They were SO cute and came out great!
Mike and Laura designed an awesome super baby bib!

Trae, Cyndi, Mary, and Mom decorating for Addison.


Doug designs Addison's baby super hero onesie.


I thought this one was awesome! LHB = Longhorn Band


Deb and Elana with their daughters.

Eddie and Jessica will be having a baby in about 2 weeks... or sooner! Good luck guys!


It's Grandma Gay (GG)!

Mary will be called Nana.
Paul tastes some baby food for the baby food tasting game! Yummmm... carrots.

Yes Paul, you will be the diaper champ!

This is a rare before and after pregnancy picture all in one picture! How'd they do that?!




Eric and Sonia pose for a picture, thanks for coming ya'll!


I have my next doctor's appointment on the 15th. My doctor said that from now on I will be seeing him once a week until Addison is born! I think I may be getting a sonogram in a couple of weeks as well. It's very exciting!

1 comment:

Darling Daughters said...

Thanks for posting pix! I'm sad we weren't able to make it!