Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pool

Gay started a pool for the birth date and time. Add your own here! I
took 12:43 am tomorrow.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I say 10:35 on the 6th! - Shannon

Anonymous said...

Leslie Winn says 11:27pm and Sandy says 11:39pm. Lisa Sisemore says 10:00pm! (Lisa has wishful thinking) The race is on!!!
hugs and kisses
Sandy

Anonymous said...

Mama J, Paul J and Kaylee JJ say... 12:01!!

Congrats you guys - I'm glad its going well so far. I'm so excited for you!!! Good luck with the rest!

Anonymous said...

I say 12:04 am!!!!

Petro : )

Push Mandy!!!

Anonymous said...

2:00 am

Patrick (Petro's Roommate)

Darling Daughters said...

08/06 -- 11:50 p.m. from Katie
08/06 -- 11:46 p.m. from Mike

Anonymous said...

Kendra Shaffer says 11:11pm
she also has positive thinking
sandy

Darling Daughters said...

I forgot to ask... What do I get when I win?? ;D

Unknown said...

8:06 am on 8/06 :)

Unknown said...

ha
i mean
8:07 am on 8/07 :)

Anonymous said...

10:40 p.m.
Lil

Anonymous said...

Ok, I missed my first guess. If I get a second, it's 11:53 p.m.

Anonymous said...

I want to recast my vote!!! I was being a little optimistic to cheer Mandy on but now for the real time....drum-roll....2:11am
Sandy