Here are some more cute pictures of Addison at 12 weeks. Shiner likes to sit near her and try to lick her when I'm not looking.
We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Some Cute Pictures
I found this Texas outfit in some of the hand me down clothes, and thought it was SO cute. Addison looks like she is wearing "MC Hammer" pants.... or circus bloomers.


Here are some more cute pictures of Addison at 12 weeks. Shiner likes to sit near her and try to lick her when I'm not looking.


Here are some more cute pictures of Addison at 12 weeks. Shiner likes to sit near her and try to lick her when I'm not looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She is absolutely adorable. I love the UT puffy shorts. She's so bright-eyed and engaged. Gonna be a smart little cookie.
Aww - I love happy-smiley pic number 4.
Post a Comment