Paul, Addison, and I drove to Galveston this weekend for Nick and Jana's wedding. I am so happy for my brother. Jana is wonderful and I can tell they love each other so much. It was great to see the wedding and hang out with all of the family.
Nick and Jana decided to get married on a cruise ship. It was really cool to go to a wedding on the ship! Plus, a lot of the people who went to the wedding stayed on the ship for the 5 day cruise to Cozumel and Progresso. I am sure they are having an awesome time right now! I'm sad that we couldn't make it on the cruise. However, after having Addison with us for the weekend and being out for the rehearsal dinner and then the wedding, I quickly realized we made the right decision. It would have been really tough and pretty stressful to be on the ship with a 6 month old. We definitely wouldn't have had as much freedom. However, Addison did very well over the trip. MUCH better than I thought. I thought she might have really bad stranger anxiety, get restless in the car, or be really fussy because she wouldn't be able to sleep. She was great! She rarely even became fussy, she did great in the car... pretty much slept or babbled to the music, she let people hold her no problem, and stayed up for the party! This weekend made me realize we have a really easy baby. Here are some pictures from the trip.
The table where we sat at the rehearsal dinner. We tried to put Addison down in the corner in her stroller, but she wanted to party with everyone.
Kelly, GG (my mom) and Addison at the rehearsal dinner. I still can't believe how late Addison stayed up!
Gramps (my dad), Addison, and me hanging out before dinner started.
Aunt Kelly had a great time holding Addie.
The happy couple, Nick and Jana. No cold feet here!
Addison with her cruise ID... getting ready to board the ship.
Paul holds Addison right before the ceremony.
The happy Young family.
Eric got a little hungry before the wedding started, but held off on eating.
Jana looks over at Nick... are you SURE you want to do this? Of course.
The wedding party. The ceremony was held on a stage, very cool.
"You may kiss the bride."
For the first time... Mr. and Mrs. Nick and Jana Morrelli!
Paul, Kelly and Addison at the recption.
Eric and Addison after he promised he wouldn't eat her.
Judy and my dad dancing at the recepiton.
Jana and Nick shake their "groove thing". yeah, yeah.
My big brother and me... So happy for him!
The Morrelli clan.




1 comment:
I love the picture of Paul holding Addison before the ceremony. Look how amazing their eyes are!
Post a Comment