I finally got a shot of Addison's teeth...
We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Friday, March 13, 2009
Post Op Appointment and Tooth Shot!
I took Addison back to the ENT doctor on Monday and he said that she still had some fluid behind her ears and prescribed some antibiotic ear drops. Addison actually did really well the week after she got the tubes and then the week after that... started getting cranky again. She has had a cold that just won't go away! All of the congestion has caused a lot of fluid and runny nose. However, after we started the antibiotics, Addison started doing great! I think she is feeling much better. She is sleeping through the night again, laughing, babbling more and just seems happy! She sometimes still coughs, but has little to no runny nose anymore. I really hope we get at least a week out of her like this. I'm sick of the colds!
I finally got a shot of Addison's teeth...

I finally got a shot of Addison's teeth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
How CUTE!!!
That sucks that she has been sick so often!!! She still always seems so happy in your photos!
wow, ENT and Addison are best buds now. She looks gorgeous, I hope all this ear stuff is in the past.
Post a Comment