Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Pictures from Easter

It's really sad, but Addison has some pretty bad stranger anxiety. The day care teachers even told us that if new people come into the room, she starts to cry or fuss. So, if she doesn't spend most of her day with you then she will get dramatically fussy if you try to hold her. Unfortunately, that left us with no pictures of the grandparents holding her. I hope she gets over that pretty quick. Funny thing though... She is ok with Kelly holding her. LOL ...

Here is Kelly with Addison:

Awww.... Addie loves Shiner

Did the bunny come yet?

Here are some pictures from today. Addison was very interested in the laundry basket, so I put her inside. She is rocking on her knees and taking one knee forward to crawl this weekend. She is very close to crawling... but just plops down on her tummy. I bet she will be cruising around very soon!

3 comments:

Jessica Montanez said...

Wow! We thought we were the only ones dealing with this. Isabella was the same way the entire time. I think my Mom's feelings were hurt. We are really hoping she gets over it also. We are tight their with you!

Darling Daughters said...

haha - that's funny about Kelly holding her. Do you think it's because of the look or because she does spend (quite a bit?) of time with her?

Mandy and Paul said...

I think it's because she looks like me, because she sees Addison every few weeks or so... about the same, maybe a little more than my folks.