Addison still absolutely loves music and tries to sing along to songs. I also think she is a fan of Oprah... as any American woman is. She will clap at Oprah and actually look at her, but does not do that with any other show! It's hilarious! Addison may also be a fan of Celine Dion, because when she was on Oprah the other day, Addie stared the entire time she sang and seemed to really like it. She immediately went back to playing with Shiner when Celine stopped singing.... Soooo ... I don't know, but regardless she loves music! She still dances swaying left and right or bouncing up and down when music is playing. (I will upload videos of her on YouTube, check the side bar if you would like to see the new videos)
When Paul or I say "where's... the fan, Shiner, Mommy, Daddy" Addison now looks at what we say and will even move her hand up in the air toward the fan. Addie loves Shiner and crawls to her and becomes extremely excited when she sees Shiner. She will even make a dog panting sound when she is around Shiner. Shiner and Addie have become great friends. I think she is trying to say "Shiner", but starts everything with a "d" sound so it sounds more like "Dri dger". She definitely will say "Da Da" or "Dah dae" for "daddy" to Paul, and will say "ma ma" but I'm not sure that she is intentionally calling me "ma ma."
Addison HATES (with a passion) having her diaper changed or getting her clothes changed. She immediately tries to turn over and cries to get away when we are changing her. The only way I can figure out to keep her still is to give her a bottle or change her right when she wakes up and is still sleepy. Diaper changes have to be well planned... and I have to be ready for her to throw a tantrum. She includes screaming and crocodile tears when she knows she's about to get a diaper or clothes change... it's becoming a little ridiculous.
A tube of lotion sometimes does the "trick" to distract Addie while changing her diaper... sometimes.
I took some of these pictures after Addie crawled up the stairs and into her bathroom. She likes her bath tub toys.
And Addison attacks!
(It's a good thing Shiner loves the attention)




1 comment:
thanks for the update!
Post a Comment