Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Embarrassing Photo and Hangin' Around the House

You have to put up some embarrassing pictures, otherwise we wouldn't be good parents, right?


I wish we could say this was the caldesac in front of our house, but we aren't that ambitious. There is a neighborhood near us that goes "all out" around Christmas and we took Addison to check out the lights... or as she says it "Yights." She loved it, and had a fit when we tried to leave!


Our tree... with a few ornaments. I think we can actually put the ornaments on the tree now because I think Addie understands that they stay on the tree. Unfortunately, I packed them up and just haven't gotten them out again to re-decorate.


Ranger and Shiner love sitting by the tree.


Paul got me a new camera for Christmas and it is great! Here are some shots I took of Addison and Paul playing around the house.






No comments: