Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

18 Month Photos

We took Addison to get her pictures done at Sears. Here are her 18 month photos!


















8 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute pictures! She is getting so big!

Shannon said...

She is beautiful!! I love the way her hair is turning out, and those eyes!! It has been way too long since I've seen her- you were still carrying her around in the carrier. Time sure flies...

Unknown said...

I love them all! Especially dancing Addison and Addison eating a rose! What fun!! ~ Nana

Unknown said...

I love the pictures!! Especially dancing Addison and Addison eating a rose. What fun! ~ Nana

Rachel said...

She's such a great mix of you and Paul!

Mandy and Paul said...

Thanks everyone!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics!! Some cutesy ones too.

Michelle said...

Whoops...the "spedept" comment was from me.