Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Fun




We had a great Easter weekend. On Saturday, Addie participated in an egg hunt at church. I don't think she really understood the concept of the egg hunt. Most of the time, she would find an egg open it and carry around the candy inside the egg. I did most of the placing in the basket.

On Easter day we went over to my parent's house for another egg hunt and dinner. I think Addison understood the egg hunt better there. She really liked finding all the eggs, so much so, that we kept having to re-hide them because she kept saying "more, more." Also, Addison got to taste her first jellybeans and marshmallow bunnies. Now, she asks for jellybeans every morning when she wakes up and every day when I pick her up from daycare. She must be related to me.









2 comments:

Jana Morrelli said...

Ha, I LOVE that she asks for jelly beans every day. Like you AND her uncle Nick. : ) Awesome!

New Mama Chronicles said...

Look at her. So sweet. I love the blue ribbon in her hair on Easter.