Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ultrasound 19 Weeks

Paul and I went to an ultrasound appointment today and it's still a boy! The ultrasound tech was very nice and we even got to see the baby in 3D again. Jack looked great. He is now measuring 12 oz in weight and 19 and a half weeks along. His heart rate was measured at 144.

My due date was still estimated to be October 3, 2010. The coolest part of the whole ultrasound was seeing little Jack in 3D as well as seeing how much he has grown. He was moving around a lot and I can definitely feel him moving. I think in a couple of weeks Paul will be able to feel him move. I'm not sure if I'm remembering right, but I feel like Jack is moving more than I felt Addison move... or maybe I'm just more aware this time?

Profile picture with his mouth open.



3D Ultrasound of his legs and feet.


3D ultrasounds of Jack with his hands in front of his face.













2 comments:

Brooke Simmons said...

Cool sono pics! So happy you're having a boy! Isn't feeling the kicks the coolest thing ever! Maybe he'll hold out until 10/04- that's Andie and my anniversary and very easy to remember...

Jana Morrelli said...

Wow, those pics are so clear!! I love the one of his little legs. : ) Can't wait to meet Jack!