Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Seattle Trip

Kelly, Tracy, Paul, Addison and I visited Nick and Jana in Seattle over Memorial Weekend. It was a lot of fun, and great to see family! Nick and Jana's place was awesome and they were very good hosts. We stayed for three days and checked out all of the sites we could while in Seattle. We visited the Seattle Aquarium, Farmer's Market, the locks and boat docks, as well as took a car trip around Lake Washington. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera on me when we went to the locks and boat docks or Lake Washington. However, Kelly got some good shots on her camera and I'm sure she is willing to share. As soon as I get them I will add them to this post.

Here are pictures from Nick and Jana's place, the aquarium, and Farmer's Market.
























Addison fell asleep while we ate at "Pike's Place" at the Farmer's Market... sleepy girl.

Kelly had a bar named after her in Seattle! Crazy!


Nick and Jana gave Addison Mr. Potato Head and she loved it.


Addison LOVED to torture BoBo, Nick and Jana's ginormous cat. Poor BoBo had his home taken over by a toddler for a few days. Addie loved him, but he wasn't as fond of her. I think the screaming and running, petting and kissing had something to do with that.


Paul and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary while out in Seattle. Paul took me to a local Italian restaurant with an awesome view of Seattle. It was fun!


Addison shows off her Mr. Potato Head gear. She likes trying to wear the glasses and hat.

Addison liked riding the bus when we had to transfer to a different terminal on our way home from Seattle.

No comments: