Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

34 Weeks!

We went to the doctor today for an ultrasound and everything us looking great! Jack is measuring right on time. He weighs about 5 pounds right now, which the doctor said was average size. He sure feels bigger than that! In the ultrasound we saw Jack's legs and feet, stomach, and a blurry face. He was very active and it was difficult to get a good picture of his face. However, we could see his nose and mouth and I think he looks a lot like Paul!

I have been swelling up a lot in my ankles, feet, hands, and face. The doctor ordered a blood test just to check liver and kidney function and everything looked fine. I just need to stay off my feet as much as I can and drink lots of water. I will take a picture of my ankles... They look like Shrek feet! My nose feels pretty swollen too and Paul has to ask me to turn over at night because I SNORE! I really hope that pregnancy symptom goes away!




3 comments:

Shannon said...

OMG- You poor thing! Do your feet hurt?

Darling Daughters said...

wow - your foot looks painful! You weren't kidding about the swelling!

Michelle said...

Well, you look great!! Your feet are causing flashbacks of my last weeks of pregnancy with Sam. I remember thinking they would never go back. Hang in there. Can't wait to meet this little guy.