We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Catch Up Post!
I've been a bit behind. Nothing too exciting has happened since the last update, Jack has started full on crawling (really started a couple of days ago!) and Addison amazes me with her vocabulary and creativity every day. Addie started dance class and we have LOTS of pictures and video of her. I must say... I know I'm a bit biased... but she is a genius dancer. She caught on right away and absolutely loved her first dance class. Addison talked about her "tap class" for a full week.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment