I'm falling behind on this blogging once again! This is getting harder the more mobile both kids are!
Paul and I threw Addison and Jack a combined birthday party about 2 weeks ago. It was a lot of fun! We used the pool and neighborhood clubhouse across the street from our house for the party. There was balloons, cookie cake, ice cream, pizza, and pool fun. It was a bit overwhelming, I learned less is more for next year's birthday party. We really did have a lot of fun and everyone at the party seemed to have a blast. Paul and I were so busy hosting we had a hard time taking pictures. I really didn't even see Addison during the party. She was too busy out in the pool with her aunts. Thank goodness (AGAIN) Cyndi had her awesome camera and photo skills. She sent me a ton of pictures of the kids. Addison was in birthday heaven, and Jack just loved the atmosphere. Addison talked about the birthday party every day for about a week. It was cool to know she understood what was going on and appreciated the party!





















No comments:
Post a Comment