Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's MOUSES, Mommy.

Addison is a bit obsessed with her stuffed animal mouse she has named "Kissy."  I believe the obsession started after watching "Cinderella."  She absolutely loves the mice in Cinderella.  We were watching "Cinderella" the other day:

Addison:  "Look at the mouses, Mommy!"
Me:  "Yeah, Addie! Look at the mice!"
Addison:  "No, mommy.... mouses!"
Me:  "Yeah Addie, the mice... I see them."
Addison:  "It's MOUSES Mommy!!"
Me:  "Yes, the mice... they are on Cinderella."
Addison:  "The MOUSES!!"
Me:  "It's mice... when it's more than one mouse... it's mice."
Addison:  "IT'S MOUSES MOMMY!!"
Me:  "No, it's mice... I promise Addie."
Addison:  "No, No, NOO....  Shut OUT Mommy!!"
Me:  "Go to time out."

I couldn't stop laughing, but I placed her in time out before I started.  After time out was over... and Addison was still screaming and crying.  I told her she could come out of time out whenever she wanted.  She sat on the floor for a little while and I bent down to give her a hug.

Addison looked me straight in the eye and said... "It's MOUSES, Mommy."

Ok, fine... it's mouses... you win.






No comments: