I had a quick doctor's appointment today and it went very well. My doctor has a great personality, he's very quick witted and up beat... I really like him. Every time I see him he says "You better be making me a red headed girl! Girls are the best!" The appointment was a regular check up and I heard the baby's heartbeat, it was between 141 and 146. I believe the "wives tale" is anything above 140 is a girl. However, I'm thinking it's a boy (I'm not sure if that's because my mom has been predicting a boy since we told her, or if it's just a feeling). We scheduled the big ultrasound to determine the sex on March 25th!
I'm getting bigger, right now it just feels like I'm getting fatter. Hopefully soon it'll look like I'm actually pregnant rather than eating too many cookies. (cue Mike Myers: "GET IN MAH BELLY!")
Here's a picture at 15 weeks 4 days. (excuse the whiteness please)
1 comment:
You can definitely already tell! Nobody who knows you will think you are getting fat... You have never been fat! Can't wait to find out what you guys are having. Such fun!!
Post a Comment