This picture (above) shows the profile of our baby girl. Her head is on the left side, with her little chin tucked into her chest.
The picture above shows her lying on her side. When the ultrasound tech put the wand on my belly and I saw all those bones come onto the screen I was in shock! I couldn't believe that she had grown so much. The 20 minute ultrasound was one of the most awesome experiences I've ever had. You never think that something that alive can live inside you and need you so much.The ultrasound measured me at 20 weeks exactly. The baby was moving a lot, she was sucking her thumb and moving her arms and legs. I thought it was so cool to see her move and realize that she moves so much. I have been feeling her move for about 2 and a half weeks now (since I was almost 18 weeks), but the movement that I feel is only every once in a while not consistently. I loved watching Paul's reactions to the movements because he cannot feel the baby move with his hand yet. The best part was watching Paul's reaction to the big announcement "It's a girl!"... I don't think I've ever seen his eyes grow that big. We are both SO excited!!
There have been lots of questions about names, however, we have not settled on anything yet. We do know that her middle name will be Kelly, after the hottest lady I know.




8 comments:
Congrats! Girls are great.
She got a great spine there :)
Yeah a baby girl!!! :D. now comes the fun part. What name!
Jesse O.
Thanks guys!
Great news, pandy! (pandy is short for paul and mandy and sounds better than maul). You two are going to be great parental units. What a lucky baby.
nurse belley
Congratulations!!!! There sure are a lot of little girls arriving on the scene lately. Watch out, World!
Mom Kwast
congrats!!! girls are so fun shop for :)
Thank Heaven, for little girls! you two will make wonderful parents. Many many fun times are ahead! xoxggxox
Loyal readers demand more frequent updates!!
Post a Comment