We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Monday, July 28, 2008
Evidence of Male Nesting
This is one of many projects Paul has completed over the past couple weeks. He has now started on a retaining wall for the garden, and has made at least 3 trips to Goodwill. More "evidence" will be posted later.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Paul, so many dads gain weight w/the mothers in order to be a part of/or show sympathy for their spouse during the pregnancy... you didn't do this.. instead, you have decided to take over the "nesting instinct" and have completely remodeled the closets, floors, carpets, (even a retaining wall for the garden!) pick a topic! I vote you "the bomb" xoxox ps... don't forget to save some energy for the "hee-hee-ho-ho" ... GG
to Addison: you know you have some fantstic parents. If I were you I'd be nice and not kick too hard. Your Momma would sure appreciate that. When you arrive you know the whole world will come to a stop to herald your arrival. So you concentrate on being the best bsby you can be.
2 comments:
Paul, so many dads gain weight w/the mothers in order to be a part of/or show sympathy for their spouse during the pregnancy... you didn't do this.. instead, you have decided to take over the "nesting instinct" and have completely remodeled the closets, floors, carpets, (even a retaining wall for the garden!) pick a topic! I vote you "the bomb" xoxox ps... don't forget to save some energy for the "hee-hee-ho-ho" ... GG
to Addison: you know you have some fantstic parents. If I were you I'd be nice and not kick too hard. Your Momma would sure appreciate that. When you arrive you know the whole world will come to a stop to herald your arrival. So you concentrate on being the best bsby you can be.
Gramps #2
Post a Comment