Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Quick Update

I forgot to update our information from my last doctor's appointment (last Tuesday). Not too big of a change... I am now a little over 38 weeks, one "solid" cm (from a fingertip cm last week), 75% effaced, and she has moved down a little more (-1 station). I know that you can walk around for a very long time being dilated, and it really is no indication of when you will actually have the baby... but it's still fun to know!

So... on that note please send positive thoughts that little Addie will be obedient and stay where she is until after Paul starts work on the 4th!

My next appointment is on Wednesday the 6th.

2 comments:

Darling Daughters said...

yay - she made it through the 4th!

Mandy and Paul said...

She's so compliant... for now. :)