Shiner encourages Addison to lift her head. The dogs have been doing very well with the baby. Shiner (the boxer) is cautiously curious, and Ranger (the beagle) is pretty indifferent. (I'm sure that will change when she starts eating solid foods and throwing them on the floor).
We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Tummy Time
I took some pictures during "tummy time" (which is when you place a baby on her tummy in order for her to practice lifting her head and strengthening neck muscles). It looks like Addison has some big blue eyes like her daddy.

Shiner encourages Addison to lift her head. The dogs have been doing very well with the baby. Shiner (the boxer) is cautiously curious, and Ranger (the beagle) is pretty indifferent. (I'm sure that will change when she starts eating solid foods and throwing them on the floor).
Shiner encourages Addison to lift her head. The dogs have been doing very well with the baby. Shiner (the boxer) is cautiously curious, and Ranger (the beagle) is pretty indifferent. (I'm sure that will change when she starts eating solid foods and throwing them on the floor).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I knew she would have blue eyes!!! She is a total knock out!
Post a Comment