Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Addison Goes to Day Care

Addison has been doing really well at day care the last few days. I
miss her a lot during the day, and she usually falls asleep pretty
quick after getting home. Hopefully soon she starts getting use to her
school and is able to sleep better during the day and stay up later in
the afternoon. Here is a picture of her this morning before Paul put
her in the car. She loves looking at her toy.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

She looks so happy! I miss her too!!

New Mama Chronicles said...

Look at her...SO pretty. Glad daycare is going well. Hopefully she'll stay up more for y'all so you can play and hang out. On the flip side, I love watching Sam sleep. He giggles all the time.

Darling Daughters said...

How was Mommy's first full week back at school?