Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Addison Flipped Over!

Last week Addison started flipping from her back to her belly! She actually did it for the first time on the same day she turned 23 weeks. I left the room to wash some bottles and I heard her grunting like crazy. When I came back into the room to check on her, she was on her belly. I caught the second time she flipped over on video. That night she woke up about 4 times crying because she flipped over on her tummy and couldn't get back on her back. Now, almost every time I put her down on her mat she flips over immediately!




Just another cute video of her laughing today:


2 comments:

Darling Daughters said...

Yay, Addison!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet your parents are so proud!

The Jagodiks said...

OMG she is sooo cute!! I love her laugh!!