Addison loves the computer. Paul has a "baby" computer and it is just Addison's size.
She wants to be just like daddy... she's on the computer with football on TV in the background. She likes trying to grab the keys and watching the mouse move around. I've put it on Noggin.com and she loves the colors and movement too!




5 comments:
It's all fun and games with the laptop until Addison starts ripping out the keys. Bella ruined two of our laptops by ripping out the keys. You can put them back, but they don't really work well after that. :)
Man! I didn't think she could be that strong... she just turned 2 right?!
I'm getting ready to call the cute police! Seriously, she can't get any cuter! I love the new threads. She's so stylish and all.
You should have Addy look up kneebouncers.com It's another cool site for little ones to stare at and drool.
Bella was pulling out the keys at like 8 - 9 months. Seriously, don't under estimate the strength and determination of little babies. Then, they'll move onto the remote controls (which are so germy). Babies love slobbering all over remotes and cell phones. :)
Post a Comment