Now 21 weeks!
Recently, Addison has been extra "drooly" and very interested in gumming anything she can stick in her mouth. I'm not sure if she is really teething yet though, because I don't see any inflamation and she doesn't seem to be in much pain. She loves her new Christmas toys and it's so cool to see her start to really have interest in toys.
She also rolled from her belly to her back once, but I'm beginning to think maybe that was a fluke. She now tries to push her butt up in the air and move her legs when she is on her tummy. Addison doesn't get as frustrated as quickly on her tummy either. I'm hoping that means that she will start to become more comfortable with rolling over.
Since she isn't very mobile, Addison has a bald spot on the back of her head... the teachers at day care call her "cue ball" because of it. Once she starts crawling and sitting up I'm sure it will go away!
Addison's new best friend is her feet. She loves to hold them while on her back. When she holds her feet and we turn on the celing fan... she's in heaven.
Paul's birthday is on the 2nd and he took the day off! So, we plan to drop Addison off at day care and spend the day together... most likely go to a movie (which was our favorite entertainment activity before a baby!). It should be a lot of fun.




2 comments:
Now that's a good lookin' baby!
Love ya!
Kelly
Yay for Addison "finding her feet" and rolling over! Two more milestones under her belt, and sounds like pushing up and rocking in prep for crawling is not far behind!
Post a Comment