Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Berry Sweet


Addison's new favorite food is blueberries! She ate so many today and
yesterday I think she may turn into one. She also loves scrambled eggs
and watermelon. I can't believe how much she eats sometimes. I guess
she has to when she crawls around so much!

Here's a picture of Addie at church today.


On a side note, Paul and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on Friday! I can't believe how fast it's gone and it seems even faster since Addison has come along. I can't wait to see what the next 5, 10, 20... years bring us!

2 comments:

The Jagodiks said...

How about that berry-sweet blueberry poo the next day?? lol

Congrats on 5 years - and here's to many many more!! Cheers!

-mama j

Mandy and Paul said...

LOL! Well, this may be TMI but... she's pretty constipated most of the time so it has just helped that. No "explosions" yet... hope tomorrow is a good day!