While Addie still loves her BFF, the ceiling fan, she is now obsessed with car keys and bubbles.
We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Friday, May 1, 2009
Keys and Bubbles!
Addison absolutely loves car keys. I made the mistake of letting her play with my keys in the grocery store once, and then when I tried to get them back from her to DRIVE... it was impossible. That baby is strong! It ended in screaming and me singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" to distract her, as we drove home from the store. Now, I just try to hide them when I have to have them out, or distract her while unlocking the door. Paul gave her his keys yesterday and the only way to get them back from her was distracting her with bubbles.
While Addie still loves her BFF, the ceiling fan, she is now obsessed with car keys and bubbles.




While Addie still loves her BFF, the ceiling fan, she is now obsessed with car keys and bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment