We are only about 12 weeks away from another baby. I'm feeling... a little scared... and HUGE.
At my last doctor's appointment everything looked great! I was measuring fine, heartbeat was good... although I forgot to ask what it was. I guess I was thinking about when exactly Jack would arrive. If you haven't heard yet... Paul got a new job! Which is wonderful, and also means he will be traveling almost every week. So, when Jack arrives was the priority question on my mind. I am really hoping Paul will be in town when I go into labor!
I'm not sure why this big change in jobs for Paul happens when we have kids. Really... if you remember, Paul got a new job three days before Addison was due! Now, he will start with his new company 2 months before Jack is due. At the doctor's appointment I decided to ask about induction... just to insure Paul will be here when I have Jack. Right now, we have scheduled to induce on October 1st!




No comments:
Post a Comment