Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Cyndi and Trae's Wedding and 4th of July!

Cyndi and Trae's wedding was gorgeous! I think it was probably the most fun wedding I've attended. Every detail was addressed, the decorations, food, atmosphere, and band made for an awesome event! Addison was the flower girl and did a great job walking down the aisle. I wasn't sure how she'd do because she can be a little timid. However, after telling her that Daddy had some chocolate for her she had her eye on the prize and made it all the way down perfectly! Cyndi was absolutely gorgeous and the night ended with lots of dancing and celebration. Addison tried to steal the show dancing and it's obvious we have a little attention seeking dancer/performer on our hands!

Unfortunately, I forgot my camera!! I cannot believe I forgot it... but Kelly, thank goodness, made me a copy of all of her pictures from the event. She even got a few videos of Addison dancing. I will post them as soon as I can!

























Cyndi and Trae were married on July 3rd. For the 4th of July we headed up to my parents' place for some good food and celebration. Here are a few pictures of Addison eating her first corn on the cob... she LOVED it.




No comments: