We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Halloween!
Addison dressed up as "Wonder Woman" went trick or treating with Paul, Kelly and Tracy for Halloween, while I stayed home with Jack... whom we dressed as a "Jack - O - Lantern" - Thanks Rebecca for that idea! Addison got some very good use out of her Halloween outfit, and wore it to a birthday party, to school, and trick or treating. I didn't get pictures of Addie trick or treating, but Kelly did and I will upload them once I get them from her. Apparently, Addison LOVED trick or treating. She would knock on the door say "Trick or Treat" and "Happy Halloween" and "Thank You" then would walk away from the house and say "I go trick or treating!" Kelly got some video of her doing this which I will also upload later because it's pretty cute. Addison still asks to go trick or treating and must have thought it was pretty cool that it was dark outside because that is what she keeps telling me. "I go trick or treating! It's dark outside!" Here are some pictures!









Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
CUTE pumpkins!
And I LOVE that she was Wonder Woman! I had those underwear when I was little... :)
They are both getting so big and are so precious!
Post a Comment