Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Addison Loves Pink

Addie while in the bath playing with a mermaid doll - "Swim mermaid! Swim away from the monster! Swim better! Momma, she needs a castle. A PINK castle."

Addie pushing away salad - "No, I want PINK salad."

Addie gives me her cup of ice I just gave to her - "Momma, I want PINK ice."

Addie trying to put on some new sandals - "NO! I want PINK flip flops!"

Addie every single morning - "I want to wear my PINK dress!"
"Addie, your pink dress is dirty and it's freezing outside. Put on this pink shirt or this pink shirt."
"Noooo!! I want my PINK DRESS!"

Addie goes downstairs half naked to look for her pink dress. "I'll be right back! I'm going to find it!"

Is this little girl related to me?!!

3 comments:

Brooke Simmons said...

That is soooo funny! Dear Lord, help me when mine get to that age!

Unknown said...

That's too funny! She asked me for Pink juice today so I stopped and got her some at Sonic. Haha Maybe I shouldn't have fed into the madness.

New Mama Chronicles said...

Too funny!! She'd love my house. I manage to turn our whites pink at least once every couple months. Laundry was not my calling. She's a sweetie!