Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bonka!

Addison has a name for everything... "Bonka."

Paul took Addie on a date to Petsmart and bought her a Beta fish. After one week of asking Addison the name of her fish, I think she felt pressured enough to make up a name, Bonka. This has begun the "Bonka" phase. She is now naming anything she is not sure what she should call, Bonka. This evening she pointed to a picture of a submarine and asked me what it was. When I told her she said, "Nope Mommy that not a sub-tra-mean, that's a .... Bonka.". She also likes the word "Nope" and uses it often.

Me - Addie that bouncer is for babies, not big girls like you!

Addie - Nope Mommy!! That's for me.

Me - Addison, stay out of the bouncer! You are a big girl, you'll get stuck. (I walk upstairs to put Jack down.)

Addie - ok Mommy!

One minute later....

Addie - "I stuck mommy! I stuck in the Bonka!"

No comments: