Waddling and sore,
Eyes are welling,
6 weeks more!
I've been pretty sore this last week and a half. I've had shooting pains in my left thigh and groin. It's been pretty difficult to even walk sometimes. Hopefully, the baby is just sitting on a nerve or something. I definitely have to waddle to get around and then I stop about every 4 steps to yelp "ouch!" or "ohhh!". It's pretty frustrating, especially when all I want to do is get the house ready and I can barely get to the bathroom every 45 minutes.
I had a doctor's appointment today and he basically said to take Tylenol and stay off your feet. The Tylenol helps a little, I just hope it gets better and not worse. At the appointment my doctor measured me at exactly 34 weeks! Addison has a strong heartbeat, it was up to 160 today! Her head is down and she is hanging out on my left side. She kicks mostly at night when I lay down, and about 10:30 in the morning. Paul can definitely feel her moving around, and it's not just a kick here or there anymore... she's doing kung fu! The nursery is coming together and I'm pretty excited about how it looks. When it's completely finished I will post pictures!
In the mean time.. here is the latest belly picture:
A picture from my point of view... look ma, no feet!




3 comments:
Hey Paul and Mandy,
Gay sent us the link to your blog. This is so cool. I wish we could go back in time to show the Miguel and Tiago show. Well, I might wish that, but Isabel will have a different opinion. Mandy, you look terrific in your glow. What, no pictures of Paul, how's the daddy holding up? I'm guessing your life is demanding, one right after another. Have fun with the nursery. Don't forget that the beaches over here are perfect for little children. No big waves, no sudden drop offs, so when things are right, bring A.K. over.
Love you to pieces,
Greg and Isabel
I love, love the aerial belly view! It made me laugh out loud!
When's the next appt?
Post a Comment