We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Nana is SO Funny!
Mary and Phil (Nana and Grandpa) came to babysit this weekend while Paul and I went to a Ben Folds concert. Thanks grandparents! Here's Addison laughing at her Nana.
It was a great concert! He played most of his new stuff of course. I really like a few songs on his new album. (Especially now that we saw him live) But, I agree... not as great as some of his other stuff. Listen to "Free Coffee", that isn't a synthesizer or drums... it's two cans of altoids in his piano!
Altoids in his piano? Wow, haven't heard of that before. That's kinda cool, but I wish I liked that song better. I'll have to check when he's coming to denver. Good luck with Addison on Friday!
3 comments:
How was the concert? He always gives a good one. Not totally loving his new album, though.
It was a great concert! He played most of his new stuff of course. I really like a few songs on his new album. (Especially now that we saw him live) But, I agree... not as great as some of his other stuff. Listen to "Free Coffee", that isn't a synthesizer or drums... it's two cans of altoids in his piano!
Altoids in his piano? Wow, haven't heard of that before. That's kinda cool, but I wish I liked that song better. I'll have to check when he's coming to denver. Good luck with Addison on Friday!
Post a Comment