Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bow Head

"Ok, yeah... I'm cute... a bow on my head. How original, mom!"


"More bows? Really mom... when will it stop?"



"Ok, now you are just taking advantage of me... you know I can't take these off of me or move away from you."


My parents (GG and Gramps) came down to celebrate Christmas a little early with Kelly, Paul and me. Paul and I will be heading to San Antonio tomorrow for Christmas with his family. Addison had fun watching us open gifts... and she got all the bows. Thanks GG and Gramps for all of the gifts for Addie!

*** updated Dec 26*** I just downloaded these pictures to my computer and wanted to add them to this post!

Kelly opening her Christmas gifts:



Dad, "Gramps", plays with Addison:

Mom, "GG", loves to cuddle with Addie:

No comments: