She has her "4 month" appointment on Wednesday the 10th, so I will give a new update then. Addison will be about 18 weeks then! My guess is that she is still a humongous baby. However, perfectly proportional... except for her face, because she is absolutely adorable and carries most of her weight in her cheeks.
We attempted to feed her oatmeal baby cereal a little bit ago because she was already taking it in her bottles when she had reflux. It didn't go as well as expected, but was pretty funny. Here are some pictures.
"Oh this isn't so bad... I think I like oatmeal!"
"Wait a minute... not so much."




2 comments:
yay! What a big girl! Now the fun is starting to begin!!
This is funny because that is about the same face Isabella makes when she is eating cereal. We use the one that is mixed with apples. She seems to like that one better that just the plain. This week is the first week where more is going in her tummy and less on the bib.
Post a Comment