Addison is also very tall for her age. We went to a birthday party recently and she was about as big as many of the three year olds. Right now she fits into a size 4T and 8 or 9 shoe. I am surprised by how agile she us becoming! Addie has definitely started talking much more, but she can still be difficult to understand. I believe she may be a little tongue tied, and am going to ask the doctor at her next appointment to look at the connection under her tongue.
Addison seems to be very girly. She demanded to wear a dress this morning and chooses pretty sandals and skirts to wear over anything else. She loves to look at herself in the mirror and make faces (she especially does this when throwing a temper tantrum... Which always makes me laugh). Addison also likes to dance and listen to music. I think her favorite music right now is Raffi's rendition of "Wheels on the Bus.". Right now I'm thinking she will have a career in theater, dance, or some kind of acting or drama!
Addie's favorite toys right now seem to be baby strollers and books. She also loves anything she can ride or push, makes music, or has to do with fire trucks or cars. Addison loves to eat rice, pasta, fruit, and anything sweet. If she doesn't eat when she needs to ... Wow... Watch out because she turns into a category 5 red alert tantrum (hmmmm just like me).
I hope Addison is ready to be a big sister! She points to my belly when someone asks where her baby brother is. I have been talking to her about being a big sister and helper and she seems to get it somewhat. I plan on getting her a "big sister" t-shirt and continue to make sure she knows how much we love her!




No comments:
Post a Comment