Finally, I found a forum on www.babycenter.com that helped immensely. This forum on Babies and Children with Skin Problems had some awesome information! We got him on a routine with a bath every night without soap. The non-soap "cleansing bar" from cetaphil is great! Plus we started lathering him up with CeraVe lotion. This lotion is AMAZING! I tried all different kinds of "eczema" lotions (with his medicine) that did nothing for his skin. I definitely saw a transformation over night with this lotion and the steroid cream that the doctor prescribed us.
Jack is doing MUCH better now that we have him on a good routine to keep his skin hydrated. Check out the photos.
The morning after that very hard inflamed, itchy, and uncomfortable night! Poor guy, this was all over his back and a little on his tummy too!!
The day after we started him on "the routine" ... his face is much better and he is able to catch up on some rest!
Two days after starting on the "routine" ... his skin is doing even better!
Now Jack is doing great! We use a lot of CeraVe lotion... I think I may buy some stock in it.




No comments:
Post a Comment