Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sea World Trip!

Paul and I took the kids to Sea World on Saturday. They had a great time! Addison really loved all the animals and sites. Paul got an awesome video of her hugging "Shamu" (or a guy dressed up like Shamu). I was shocked that she wanted to hug him! I thought she might run away scared, but she hugged him over and over and waved... it was very cute. Until..... about 5:00 that evening. We skipped her nap, it was warm out and Addison was ready to CRASH. We left the park with a screaming toddler and a hungry infant. Lesson learned... next time... we will start earlier and leave earlier. Regardless, it was a GREAT time and I can't wait to do it again!










No comments: