We've jumped on the baby blog bandwagon, join us on our adventures in parenthood!
Addison Kelly born on August 7, 2008 at 3:44am weighing 8 pounds 4 ounces and 20 inches long.
Jackson Philip born on September 6, 2010 at 12:04 am weighing 6 pounds 3 ounces and 18 inches long.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Sick Addison
Poor Addie is sick. She started running a fever on Sunday... maybe Saturday night, has a cough, congestion, and is waking up a lot at night. I'm taking her to the doctor tomorrow. She didn't have a fever today, so maybe it's just a cold... I hope so. I'm sure the doc will be able to tell us. After a vapor bath, saline drops, and a humidifier... maybe she'll actually sleep a little longer tonight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she gets better soon. I feel your pain, Isa is almost at 2 weeks with cold. How does the vapor bath work? I mean how do you do it?
Thanks Eddie!
Johnson and Johnson sell a "Vapor Bath" it's in a green bottle. You put a cap full in the bath tub and it smells like Vicks Vapor rub. Addison really liked it.
Post a Comment